Amazing, incredible and cool science experiments you can do at home with kids! ► SHARE ON FB: http://goo.gl/GNqWwT ◄ ► SHARE ON TWITTER: http://bit.ly/1Q1ihqV ◄
► ► ALL THESE EXPERIMENTS AT A SUPER DISCOUNT PRICE: http://goo.gl/ti4M3x (on Amazon) ◄ ◄
Amazing learning videos and experiments to entertain you and your kids: cool science experiments for a holiday full of fun in the warmth of your home! Learning Video for Kids!
The perfect and totally free gift: incredible experiments to entertain the whole family. Why expensive toys, luxury hotels and restaurants? Many times the happiness, the most important thing in your life, is free 🙂 ..these cool and magic experiments could be the best way to bring the family together.
Learning Video for Kids! Not just learn colors with surprise eggs, in this video you will learn cool science tricks to play with! Do science experiments and image to do these experiments with Elsa and Anna from Frozen, Peppa Pig or Spidermar: learn and play!
In this video you will see all these experiments:
– Magic Christmas Tree: a tree made with blotter paper and a magic liquid prepared with salt, ammonia, water and liquid laundry bluing; just few drops of food color will create a spectacular crystallization effect
– Spinning colors: just water and food color to create an amazing, hypnotic and magic color effect
– Magic snow: based on the Sodium Polyacrylate (you can obtain from disposable diapers or buy in a garden center) this experiment will let you instantly create snow from water (at any moment you can reverse the process just by adding salt)
Also Water Beads are made with this polymer (able to absorb up to 300 times its weight in water)
– Lava Lamp: a magic lamp made with a simple bottle of Coca-Cola.. just add oil to a half-empty bottle of Coke and put one or more tablets of Alka Seltzer or aspirin
– Magic Glow: you can do everything with Sodium Fluorescein (you can simply and cheaply obtain from a highlighter), like beautiful phosphorescent color creations, glowing in the dark objects, cute and magnificent laser drawings on fluorescent paint, flowers with fascinating glowing petals, magic blue hands, glow in the dark slime or jello shots, handsome bubbles and drinks, DIY glowing water, amazing glowing liquid, fairy glow jars, magic mud and magical potatoes, marvelous fluo outlines, color changing cabbage and much more
– Thermic Colors: some inks can disappear or change their color when warmed or cooled, a real magic experiment worthy of Harry Potter
– Colored vessels: the classic of communicating vessels revised in a new, elegant and magic way
– Instant snow: boiling water instantly turned into a magic cloud
– Magic flakes: you can use starch plastic (bioplastic), Sodium Polyacrylate or cellophane to create cute live sheets that will live in the palm of your hand
– Milky madness: incredible effects in a plate full of milk with some drops of food color, by using a cotton swab with some dish soap
– – CREDITS – –
A special thank to Pixelmaniac www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSYLLpYPgJ9s3VkJygXM4Q
Some of the videos are under CC license and listed in “Source videos – View attributions” and below:
– Growing Crystal (first clip): Guillermo Valencia from vimeo.com/guillov
– Growing Crystal (second clip): Cliff Senkbeil from vimeo.com/csenkbeil
– Glowing in the dark photos: George Alexander Ishida Newman from flickr.com/photos/takoyaki_king